Teta Service Srl ensures that the collection, storage and treatment of customer information and personal data, will be in compliance with the requirements of the law on the protection of personal data referred to in Legislative Decree No 196, June 30, 2003 and in conforming with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Please note that:
The personal information you provide will be used only for the purpose of the current contractual relationship, they will be treated particularly to comply and carry out, administrative, commercial, accounting and tax related activities;
The provision of data is ‘optional, but it should be understood however that the refusal to provide such data and the lack of consent to its processing,’ leads to the impossibility of meeting its legal obligations and those related to the contract;
The personal information you provide will be treated correctly and lawfully, as foreseen by article 11; The information and data will be treated mainly through electronic means using telematic and computer systems and with full respect of security measures, they may be stored on computer media, paper, or any other form of storage. Access to data is granted only to authorized persons, in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and in particular the Technical Regulations concerning the Minimum Security Measures – Annex B of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003; The data may be shared with:
* Service companies’, data processing companies, accounting consultants / tax advisers and generally to all bodies involved in audits and controls on the compliance of the above mentioned activities or to comply with legal requirements;
* Staff and collaborators who process and treat data related to services requested by you, acting as managers and/or responsible s : all stakeholders are duly trained and instructed on the privacy requirements and measures to be taken;
* Any parties outside our firm, with which we have signed specific agreements on measures to be taken to ensure the security of data entrusted to them. In any case the data will be used exclusively for the pursuit of the above mentioned purposes. The entity responsible for the treatment of the data is
Teta Service Srl , based in Bologna, Via Calabria, 2. Controller is Antonio Aiello, CEO of Teta Service Srl for this purpose domiciled at the registered office of the Company’, in agreement with the technical specifications regarding minimum security measures in accordance with the Legislative Decree 196/2003.
The client can contact Teta Service Srl at any moment at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org, to obtain more information about privacy, the updated list of other controllers, as well as exercising the rights regarding the data controller. It is in accordance with Article 7 of law 196/2003, that we fully reproduce the following: Right to access personal data and other rights.
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data related to him/her , even if not yet registered and their communication is in intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain information about :
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purpose of treatment and processing methods;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, responsible s and the representatives appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;e) subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who may be in contact with it as designated representative of the State, managers or agents.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or when interested, integration of data;
b) deleting, anonymizing or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that is not required to be kept
for the purposes for which data was collected for or subsequently processed;
c) acknowledgement of the operations mentioned in letters a) and b) , including their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except for cases where complying is impossible or requires disproportionate means compared to the right it protects.
4. The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part to:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning himself, concerning the purpose of collection of data;
b) the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of advertising or direct sales or for carrying out market surveys or commercials.